A recently refurbished, stunning courtyard building in the heart of Bloomsbury, Brownlow Yard is an 18,122 sq ft office building that celebrates clean, linear interior design.
Fresh air has never been higher on the corporate agenda and Brownlow Yard offers far more outdoor amenity space than the majority of London offices.
Leave your details
BROWNLOW YARD — Building Visit Request
THE STORY BEHIND THE DESIGNS
Whether you're looking for a stylish yet simple space, or one with a little more colour and vibrance, Brownlow Yard caters for all tastes
Brownlow Yard is a truly unique oasis within the heart of Bloomsbury. From the stunning brick detail of the façade and intimate courtyard, to the clean Scandinavian-inspired interior design – Miniefie Architects have created a beautiful landmark building in London. Our offering comprises one Scandinavian-inspired scheme created by Miniefie Architects, one more refined, corporate environment, and lastly a playful, Georgian-inspired scheme. The building is an incredible backdrop for all three.
All levels are finished with high-quality Bolon flooring and beautiful acoustic ceiling rafts throughout, keeping the floors light and bright. We have ensured that all schemes work in harmony with the buildings architecture and base build finishes.
EXAMPLE SPACE PLAN
This is an indication only. Prospective tenants have the opportunity to review and refine the office layout during the first viewing.
- 1Reception and holding area
- 2Large open plan space for up to 32 desks
- 32 x meeting rooms
- 4Team huddle/agile working space
- 5Open and impressive teapoint in the heart of the space
- +Stunning outdoor courtyard space
- +Energy efficient building
- +Bespoke building app to to enhance tenant community
- +New LED Lighting throughout the space
- +Kings Cross - 10 Minute walk
- +Chancery Lane - 8 Minute walk
- +Farringdon Station - 11 Minute walk
- +Russel Square - 10 Minute walk
- +Holborn - 12 Minute walk
+44 20 7855 3558
+44 20 7855 3556
+44 20 7871 7421
+44 20 7871 7427